SAN DIEGO!!!! Thursday June 4th @7pm ONE NIGHT ONLY! “DOOR OF MERCY” Presentation.
Come out and hear an exciting and motivating talk on “Mercy”; what is it, why we need it, how to experience it and how to give it away!
COME AND WALK THROUGH THE DOOR OF MERCY! Bring Friends and Family! ALL ARE Welcome.
Please feel free to share and post this message! RichardLaneMinistries.com
If you are looking for a Jubilee Year of Mercy Parish Mission, we still have open dates in October and November, so make sure you EMAIL RichardLaneMinistries@Gmail.com NOW, to find out more information about how you can have an Internationally renown, EWTN and CatholicTV.com personality… Catholic Evangelist RICHARD LANE present at YOUR Parish!
Pope Francis has declared an Extraordinary Jubilee of Mercy in releasing a papal bull titled Misericordiae Vultus – Face of Mercy.
ACT NOW and get Richard Lane Ministries to come to your parish and do a four day parish mission to prepare your church for the Year of Mercy. DO NOT WAIT as dates are already filling. EMAIL RichardLaneMinistries@gmail.com NOW!
– Is your Diocese / Parish ready to implement the edicts for the Jubilee Year of Mercy
– Is your Diocese / Parish ready to open the Door of Mercy to all people
– Is your Diocese / Parish ready to engage in the dialog of conversion and redemption for others
What THIS Mission will do for your Diocese / Parish…
– This Mission will help move your Diocese / Parish from a Maintenance Mode into a Missionary Mode
– This Mission heals wounds and the wounded
– Unites people of all races, creeds, ethnicities, religions and denominations
– Empowers people IN the church to BE the church
– Invites – Insights and Ignites your parishioners to “Go into the world…”
– Makes the door of your parish truly the “Door of Mercy”
Now is the time to invite Richard Lane Ministries to YOUR Diocese and/or Parish for “Door of Mercy” Parish Mission series
Here is what THIS Mission entails as well as financial details…
– Four Day Parish Mission Series. Each nightly session is approximately one hour. Morning sessions available upon request
– Richard Lane will arrive on Saturday Prior to the start of Mission to speak at all Sat & Sun Masses to get people fired up and interested in attending
– Richard Lane Ministries will provide you and your parish with marketing flyers for print and social media, as well as a Marketing Tips Guide to help create a BUZZ in the parish about the mission
– NO PLANNING ON YOUR PART! ALL PLANNING HAS BEEN DONE by Richard Lane Ministries. Only thing needed is permission and approval of the Pastor and approval of dates
– Each session is taught from the actual Papal bull Misericordiae Vultus (face of mercy) as well as scripture and accompanying Church documents
– NO stipend charges – NO Expense charges to your parish Richard Lane will take care of his own transportation expenses.
– Only charge for YOUR Parish is a $450.00 NON-REFUNDABLE Retainer Fee, which secures the dates for your mission on Evangelist Lane’s calendar
– In return for services rendered, Richard Lane will take up and receive free will love offerings at the end of each session preached
DO NOT MISS OUT on this EXTRAORDINARY opportunity to have a CatholicTV.com & EWTN personality; Internationally known and respected Lay Catholic Evangelist come to your parish and get you family ready to walk through the Door of Mercy!
I cannot say enough about the love that has been poured out upon me from St. Paul the Apostle Catholic Church in New Middletown, Ohio. This has been one of the greatest experiences of my 10 year ministerial career. It is rare that a Parish truly welcomes and incorporates an outsider into a family member and I am truly thankful. The Holy Spirit has truly done some awesome things this past week; healings, blessings, anointings and so many other extraordinary Gifts given so freely to others. I am humbled to have been a part of this work.
Not only in the Parish, but some great High School young people I met who have and continue to be an inspiration to me. Thank you all so very much for your blessings, your prayers and your love.
I hope to return to New Middletown soon, but still have a few more days to let the Spirit go crazy! Thank You Lord!
The Mission will be Monday through Thursday night March 16th – 19th, 2015 with each night beginning @7pm and lasting for approximately one hour. Each night will build off the previous. ALL are welcome to join us for a time of Learning and Celebrating our Catholic Faith. Bring your FRIENDS, FAMILY and BRING THE KIDS!!! For more information please email RichardLaneMinistries@gmail.com
What is a Parish Mission – A Parish Mission is a parish awakening; a time for the entire parish to come together for reflection upon the Word of God, to renew their faith, and to pray with open hearts and hands.
What is a Parish Revival – A Revival is also an awakening of a Parish. A revival (similar to a Mission) consists of Praise & Worship, Preaching, Teaching and Celebration. Parish Revivals have deep roots within the Catholic Church and is an outstanding way to Celebrate Who We are and Whose We are; done in a very Inspiring and Charismatic format.
IMMDEDIATE Openings for (weeks beginning on Sunday – Suggesting FOUR Day Missions)
Parish Missions are also for ORDINARY Time as well. If you are interested in having Richard Lane Ministries for your Parish Mission;
1. Richard is willing to take care of his own airfare and transportation costs for travel to your location (within the 48 Contiguous United States and some areas in Canada, South America and the Caribbean).
2. Richard will also take care of his own lodging expenses.
3. The inviting Parish would provide Richard with a $450.00 NON-REFUNDABLE “Retainer Fee” which locks your requested dates in the calendar of Richard Lane Ministries. (upon receipt of signed Engagement Agreement)
4. In return, the inviting Parish would allow Richard Lane Ministries to take up and receive a Free Will Love Offering at the end of each sessions preaching in return for it’s services.
5. Planning is ALREADY DONE! Richard has outlines of daily services as well as Marketing Tips and will also provide you with a custom designed flyer for your event which you will be able to print and reproduce for bulletin announcements as well as inserts, posters and other marketing materials.
A Parish Mission is an excellent way to bring YOUR PARISH TOGETHER; to learn about Faith; how to apply faith personally as well as communally and how to share our Faith with others in the immediate area.
You will learn many NEW ideas involving Evangelization and how to apply practical and empirical solutions to learning and spreading the Faith.
Sessions can be customized to fit popular books and encyclicals, e.g. Rebuilt; Dynamic Catholic; Rediscover Catholicism; Joy of the Gospel; Light of Nations; God Is Love; and many other wonderful Catholic Teachings.
I am done with it. It’s almost like those outlandish never kept new years resolutions! No, I am not walking 20 minutes everyday, no I am not eating salad everyday and no I am not getting up 15 minutes early everyday, like I said in my resolutions for 2015. So for Lent, I am Giving Up trying to Give Up something. This year I am doing to DO more.
Why don’t we try something new. Alms giving without conditions. I am have $40.00 in $1.00 bills. I am going to make a commitment to give at least $1.00 every day to someone who is in need, or asks. I am not going to be judgmental, I am just going to give. I ask the Holy Spirit so ‘send someone in need my way, each day. If not, please send them the following day.’ Should I not give one day, I will roll the gift over to the next.
Nine years ago when my wife and I went to Cancun on our honeymoon, I was forced to “Unplug”. There was no wifi at the hotel, nor was I going to pay the outrageous amount for international cell phone rate, and they did not have ‘burner phones’ at that time. I was forced to “Unplug”. No internet, no cell phone, no computer, NO EMAILS… NOTHING! It took me about three days to really and truly ‘unplug’ and stop worrying. Once I reached that point of unplugging, it was an AWESOME feeling. Letting go of worry. For lent, I am going to unplug for a minimum of 15 minutes per day. Cell phone OFF (not in airplane mode), computer OFF, iPad OFF, television OFF. Just my Bible and My Lord. Reading the bible for a minimum of 15 minutes per day for MYSELF, not studying for that nights preaching, but spending QUALITY – UNPLUGGED TIME with my Lord.
If you can give up what you say, then God bless you. I am sorry, I am not that disciplined, so I am doing to give up giving up and I am going to DO. Do something that is going to encourage and increase my Encounter with Christ. Attempting to allow the Lord to edify me, that I might be a better person, strengthened to go forward and proclaim His Word.
It’s not too late to give up on giving up. Join me in doing something MORE that will help you Spiritually this Lent. Let us continue to pray for one another that we might unplug and allow the NEW connection with the Holy Spirit in our lives!
See you in the Desert… and KEEP ON KEEPIN on!
Richard Lane Ministries
I have several open dates for Parish Missions in 2015. Email for dates or more information; richard@Qorban.net
All dates are FIRST sign (Engagement Agreement) First choose!
Only cost to your Parish is $400.00 retainer fee (due upon signing of Engagement Agreement). Mr. Lane will take care of all travel and lodging expenses.
Mr. Lane will arrive on the Saturday PRIOR to the Sunday of the Mission, to speak at all Masses. Mission talks are normally Monday, Tuesday Wednesday and/or Thursday evenings for one hour, starting at 7pm.
Open dates as of February 6, 2015;
Weeks beginning Sunday;
March 8, 2015
April 19, 2015
April 26, 2015
May 10, 2015
May 17, 2015
May 24, 2015 (Pentecost Sunday)
May 31, 2015
June 7, 2015
June 14, 2015
June 21, 2015 (Father’s Day)
June 28, 2015
If you are interested in MORE information please email richard@Qorban.net
Richard Lane Ministries
Marshawn Lynch, one of the preeminent running backs, perhaps “The BEST” in Professional Football today, more affectionately known as #BeastMode, (I LOVE that nic), attended the annual Superbowl Media Day Press Conference last week.
For those of you who might not know, Mr. Lynch is not affectionate when it comes to speaking with the media. He does not like to do interviews at all. What ever your views on this is irregardless, he just does not trust the media, and in some ways, I cannot blame him.
In typical #BeastMode fashion, he refused to speak with the media, and for five minutes, repeated “I’m here so I won’t get fined.”
In my humble opinion he sounds like a lot of Catholics who “Attend” Mass on Sunday’s. “I’m here so I won’t get Fined”, “I’m here because it’s a Holy Day of OBLIGATION.” “I’m here so I won’t go to hell.” In over 10 years of Catholic ministry, having been blessed to speak and preach in hundreds of Parishes around the U.S. and South America, I can pick these people out in an instant. You can tell from when they get out of their car’s, walk into the Church (five minutes after Mass has started), sit during the homily and Eucharistic Celebration, in a manner VERY similar to Marshawn, and then LEAVE early prior to the end of Mass.
I am NOT in anyway beating up or talking bad about Mr. Lynch. As a matter of fact, I admire him for speaking (or not speaking in this case) is mind. He is not wanting to waist people’s time, yet the media continue to FEED off this. His ON the field work says it all as well as his off the field work in the community of Seattle and his hometown of Oakland, SPEAKS VOLUMES, but no one is reporting about that!
Now back to us #Catholics. They come in Late, just in time to hear the Gospel being read (in the nick of time for it… the Mass ‘to count’) then they sit, stone faced and immobilized until the sign of peace and then they do what I call… “the Holy Flip-off” by flipping you the Peace Sign (because they don’t want to look bad), then after communion, the RUN OUT the SIDE door… saying “I’m just here because it’s an OBLIGATION”.
Just because I am married, does not mean that I am OBLIGATED to come home to my wife. I come home to my wife because I LOVE her and I want to spend as much time with her as I possibly can… because we are in “Relationship” together. Similarly we should not run to Catholic Mass as if it is an OBLIGATION. We should be their because we are in “Relationship” with our Lord. Because He is everything and we can do nothing without Him.
Let us emulate the On-Field performance of #BeastMode and let us go out and SHARE that RELATIONSHIP with others, and lets stop looking like, “I’m here so I won’t get fined.”
Blessings and Peace to you and yours and enjoy this (as I call it) extra (unholy) day of Obligation… Big Game Sunday… (can’t say the coined name or I will get fined!)
Richard Lane Ministries
PS… Yes.. This DIE HARD Lions Fan is Rolling with the #12ThManNation! #GoSeahawks #Back2Back